RECRUITERSThis app gets you to the right candidates quickly then enables you to connect with them, as needed. What happens after that remains your responsibility.Further, the searchable pool of candidates depends on the size of the professional population signed up with OilEnergyPro.
- Fast-track Recruitment Process: Industry-specific standardization of CV coupled with fit-for-purpose search-engine enables finding the “right” candidates quickly and accurately. Achieved through mitigating the need to review 100s of CVs for a single job opportunity.
- Fit-for-Purpose Candidate Selection: Customized search criteria specific to the upstream industry ensures meeting the minimum required technical experience, knowledge, & skills. Achieved through testing digitally of specific qualification criteria.
- Consistent Basis for Candidate Comparison & Selection: Standardization of CV enables consistent basis for comparing & contrasting different candidates. Achieved through browsing digitally the standardized 1-page CVs with optimized content most relevant for decision makers.
- Mobility & Availability Job Specs: Candidate selection is high-graded to ensure alignment with required mobility and availability terms & conditions. Achieved through specific filters defined in the Select stage of the search engine that are linked to the preferences stipulated by the professionals in their privacy framework.
- Targeted Source Communities: Professional population can be searched and recruited across multiple pre-defined market segments / sectors that enable selection of candidates with backgrounds that are either highly concentrated such as an E&P Operator or diversified. Achieved through specific selection of the pre-defined communities in the search engine.
- Bundled Candidates / Team Packages: Multiple candidates can be searched and combined to form multi-disciplinary fit-for-purpose teams. Achieved via the team building & testing feature of the search engine.
- Cost Effectiveness: Cost for using this platform is essentially free other than paying for sending messages to potential candidates.
HOW IT WORKSClick to Test Drive the
Pro Resourcing App
- Requires sign-up / registration and selection of a message plan.
Click here to see payment options.
- Defining the Search Communities: 5 communities or market segments have been defined that capture the bulk of the professional population: E&P Operator, Integrated Service Provider, Oil Field Services & Equipment Providers (OFSE), Engineering Service Provider s, Coultants / Advisors / Freelancers. Multiple communities may be selected to source the candidates from.
- 1-page CV of Defined Communities: Review the combined 1-page CV of the defined communities for population statistics, experience, knowledge, and skills concentration before moving to specific candidate searches. This type of condensed view is made possible owing to standardization.
- Identify Stage: First identify the candidates that meet the criteria as entered in the pre-designed standardized input template. Fuzzy AI algorithms generate a ranked listing of candidates that can be viewed using the 1-page cv. Several iterations can be run quickly to narrow the list.
- Select Stage (& Add to Cart):The short-listed candidates can be processed through the Select screens for mobility and availability terms & conditions. Final ranked list of candidates can be added to the Cart for contacting and messaging later via the Checkout process.
- Professionals by Country): Projects are sorted by countries and professionals are listed by projects. This enables rapid identification of professionals & knowledge base uniquely at a country level and test their mobilization.
- Checkout Process: This supports private / confidential messaging to potential candidates that have been added to the Cart. This is the first step in the recruitment process.